Internet Explorer and Fedora website

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 16:26:29 UTC 2007

Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
>> If this is policy I would prefer that it was documented in the wiki
>> prominently rather than in some offhand mailing list post.
>>
> I agree.  Perhaps we could create some sort of standards/policy similar
> to what the GNOME Web team has done here:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WebPolicies

One item on the pre F8 list right now for the Infrastructure Team is a
proper look and feel for the applications we write.  It'd be great to
have a fedora WebPolicies as well as some sort of branding guide for our
web sites.  Its not that our developers don't want the sites to look
alike, its just that right now we have no agreed format for it.

    -Mike