Website update

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 14 19:05:21 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Looks like you missed my previous reply to you which has several other
>> things to consider.
>
> No, I didn't miss it, I just focused in on some things (eg the problems
> with the black borders which should now look much better) and kinda
> forgot about others :)

I still still see large amount of black space in the left and in the
bottom in the front page. The other two pages don't have black space in
the bottom but only on the left.

It might be prudent to check how the pages look like in other browsers
like IE, Opera and Konqueror. For IE this might be useful

http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page

Opera has a Linux version. Safari in Mac too if you want to be a bit
more comprehensive.

Rahul