Website update

craig thomas tux_mints at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 11:32:08 UTC 2007

--- Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
Hi,

I really love the icons on the join page. However, I
do not care for the solid blue-ish-green-ish rollover
state and have been playing with changes.  I have been
trying to emulate fedora's default gnome on state
glowey light rollovers (which I like very much) and
was trying to emulate these. I had to start with the
.pngs from the wiki and failed.  I've looked for the
layered source files and cannot find them. Do we know
who made the icons on the join page or where the
source files live?

The pages are looking sharp ;-) are we going to want
to integrate this with some other site/code as well ?

Thanks,
--
Craig

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/