Website update

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu May 17 12:29:15 UTC 2007

craig thomas wrote:
> --- Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really love the icons on the join page. However, I
> do not care for the solid blue-ish-green-ish rollover
> state and have been playing with changes.  I have been
> trying to emulate fedora's default gnome on state
> glowey light rollovers (which I like very much) and
> was trying to emulate these. I had to start with the
> .pngs from the wiki and failed.  I've looked for the
> layered source files and cannot find them. Do we know
> who made the icons on the join page or where the
> source files live?

Cool!! That would be awesome if you could do the glowy thing. I actually
drew those icons at the Boston Fudcon this past fall. I've been going
through my laptop looking for the SVG source but no luck yet. I think I
might have an SVG for them somewhere in the wiki but I don't know where.
I'll look on my other computer and let you know if I found them and if
not I'm sure I can recreate them pretty easily.

~m