Banner for F7 Home Page

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed May 30 21:12:54 UTC 2007

Hi Diego!

Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
> I have created a banner and put it at my wiki space[1] as suggestion to
> the new face of fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> home page.
>
> However, when I commited the page I got a "UnicodeEncodeError". :s
> I asked (by e-mail) to Paulo fix it, if he could do that.
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DiegoZacarao/BannerF7

These look good! We do already have one in place though for F7 which I
think is already prepared for distribution to the mirrors,

http://fedoraproject.org/_/

but this is good work! Would you mind if I made it available on our
banner graphics page on the Fedora wiki?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Banners?highlight=%28banners%29

Then people can use this banner on their webpage to link to
Fedora as they like.

Thanks for the great work! If you have time please check out the Fedora
art team, we have a lot of need for talented artists like you!

~m