Banner for F7 Home Page

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:10:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

2007/5/30, Máirí­n Duffy <duffy at redhat.com>:

> Hi Diego!
>
> Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
> > I have created a banner and put it at my wiki space[1] as suggestion to
> > the new face of fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> home page.
> >
> > However, when I commited the page I got a "UnicodeEncodeError". :s
> > I asked (by e-mail) to Paulo fix it, if he could do that.
> >
> > [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DiegoZacarao/BannerF7
>
> These look good! We do already have one in place though for F7 which I
> think is already prepared for distribution to the mirrors,
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/_/

I just do not know how the websites project really works yet.
So, I sent my suggestion, because I thought that it still had time for
changes.

but this is good work! Would you mind if I made it available on our
> banner graphics page on the Fedora wiki?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Banners?highlight=%28banners%29
>
> Then people can use this banner on their webpage to link to
> Fedora as they like.

Sure! Please, do it!

Thanks for the great work! If you have time please check out the Fedora
> art team, we have a lot of need for talented artists like you!

 Thank you!

~m

Best Regards

--