hello plz help

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 26 22:59:32 UTC 2007

On 2007-11-26 08:52:59 PM, mimo hajjar wrote:
> i download the fedora core 8 from ur site (dvd),i opened my pc for 3
> days to finish it,but when it finish i opened it to install the fedora
> when i do the test for the dvd it arrived to 4 % in testing and stop
> and said to me that it's an error in downloading ,,i burned the iso
> file for 4 dvds but it wasn't work
> plz need help how to repair the iso file ?
> note i opened the iso file with all the programs in windows and it
> opened good
The webmaster at fedoraproject.org address is only for issues related to
Fedora's websites.  For general Fedora support, please refer to the
help resources described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate.

If you got a corrupted download, I don't know of much to do other than
re-download.  I think BitTorrent does verification while it downloads,
so that might be a good option for you.

Thanks,
Ricky