Release counter for F9

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 6 19:34:16 UTC 2008

Ricky Zhou wrote:

> Nice!  Here's the test that I have so far:
> http://fedora.riczho.dyndns.org/.  This is updated by python in the
> templates, as well as a piece of javascript that people can embed in
> their own websites

You should probably add a small link under the image that leads people
to instructions on how to add a counter to their own website or instead
of linking to the wiki schedule, link to a page containing the
instructions on a static page which also mentions the release date and
then references the wiki schedule. Thanks for working on this.

Rahul