fp.o/start.fp.o improvements

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 9 12:42:20 UTC 2008

On 2008-04-09 11:25:44 AM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> My questions are: what do people think? And if it's a thumbs up, what do
> I need to do to get them live. Right now I've only made the changes to
> index.html.en and the fedora.css, and I've had to change some of the url
> pointers to work on my local system.
Looks great!  I definitely like the idea of having a banner on the main
page  - do you think we can get one in and translated in time for F9?
Also, what do you think about the "fedora" in the upper-left corner?
For me, it takes a tiny bit of attention away from the logo under it,
but I'm not sure what could go there in its place...

By the way, I've heard people mention that we want to avoid the
implications of the word "support" - perhaps we could use "help"
instead.

Thanks,
Ricky