Fedora-websites-list Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

Franz Robert franz at 688i.com
Fri Feb 8 18:35:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm new in this NewsLetter and hope to join Website group. I'm just
waiting for a sponsor.
You can see my profile in FranzRobert Wiki page.

The post method in the Wiki at user level seems not to work properly at
this time. I could edit and update an Ambassadors page, but not my Wiki
personnal one. Edit OK, but Post denied / 501.
Is this trouble coming from the upgrade?

I will have a look at the ticket.

Thanks to all of you for the job on the website. Hope to be soon of some
help.

Franz Robert