Fedora-websites-list Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 01:39:03 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Franz Robert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new in this NewsLetter and hope to join Website group. I'm just
> waiting for a sponsor.
> You can see my profile in FranzRobert Wiki page.
>
> The post method in the Wiki at user level seems not to work properly at
> this time. I could edit and update an Ambassadors page, but not my Wiki
> personnal one. Edit OK, but Post denied / 501.
> Is this trouble coming from the upgrade?
>
> I will have a look at the ticket.
>
> Thanks to all of you for the job on the website. Hope to be soon of some
> help.

We haven't actually upgraded anything but the issue you describe perfectly
matches some of the very initial deployments of mod_security we've been
doing.  If you get a moment could you stop by #fedora-admin so I might
help you diagnose it?  If not please send me an email and let me know what
page your saving to, what browser / OS you're using and an exact copy of
the content you're trying to save.

	-Mike