Confusing website!

Dave Lowndes dtlowndes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:19:23 UTC 2008

Dudes,

I've installed Linux before, a few years ago now though. Now I want
Fedora and so I go to http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora. I see 3
options with no explanation!! The website looks great, but please
provide at least a little information on the downloading page about
what the differences are between "Install Media", "Fedora Desktop Live
Media" and "Fedora KDE Live Media". I'll be conservative and get the
"Install Media" because that's what I want to do... install. But I'll
be pissed if it end up meaning I miss out on a GUI or something stupid
like that and have to download again. Meanwhile, I'll continue to hunt
around the docs for an explanation - but it would've be so much nicer
to get a 1 or 2 sentence explanation of each on the download page!!

Dave