Re: Fedora Applications proof-of-concept

Robin Norwood wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on a web application called 'Fedora Applications'.  I've
gotten to the point where I have a publicly available proof-of-concept
level web app available.

Fedora Applications is designed to be an easy way to find and install
applications for Fedora.  The public instance is
at: http://publictest10.fedoraproject.org/amber
https://fedorahosted.org/amber/

Here are mockups reworking the Applications page and an individual application page.
http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_apps.png
http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_app_page.png

     The format is based on mockups of Fedora Accounts by Máirín and me.
     http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/FAS/fas-2_reskin.png
     http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_accounts01.png

Icons and images used are here:
http://yipyop.com/fedora/amber_images.zip