Next meeting - 2000 UTC Monday 19th April?

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Fri May 16 03:39:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 May 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

>> OK, I haven't seen any other responses from people about this?
>>
>> I think alternating the time of the meetings from week to week is the
>> best solution I can think of, so, barring a response from someone else
>> that comes up with an idea on how else we can solve this, I'm going to
>> call next week's meeting for 2000 UTC 19th April. I'd love for someone
>> to come up with a better solution!!
>>
>> If you can't make this meeting time, perhaps you could drop a message
>> to the list letting us know how you're getting on with your tasks
>> nearer the time so that we can discuss items that you bring up, and
>> then feed that discussion back into the list so nobody misses out on
>> too much.
>>

> What do the ambassadors do?

A quick look at their wiki space for meetings, 03 and 04 of 2007 show
they alternated between 14:00 and 22:00 UTC every meeting.

Anyway, I think alternating the meeting times to accommodate
participant's schedules is the right thing, as long as we actually
pick up $participants in the process.

So, are we on for 2000 UTC 19th April ?

Cheers,

--