Next meeting - 2000 UTC Monday 19th April?

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 17 19:44:43 UTC 2008

2008/5/16 Craig Thomas <bicycle.nutz at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> OK, I haven't seen any other responses from people about this?
>>>
>>> I think alternating the time of the meetings from week to week is the
>>> best solution I can think of, so, barring a response from someone else
>>> that comes up with an idea on how else we can solve this, I'm going to
>>> call next week's meeting for 2000 UTC 19th April. I'd love for someone
>>> to come up with a better solution!!
>>>
>>> If you can't make this meeting time, perhaps you could drop a message
>>> to the list letting us know how you're getting on with your tasks
>>> nearer the time so that we can discuss items that you bring up, and
>>> then feed that discussion back into the list so nobody misses out on
>>> too much.
>>>

>> What do the ambassadors do?
>>

> A quick look at their wiki space for meetings, 03 and 04 of 2007 show
> they alternated between 14:00 and 22:00 UTC every meeting.
>
> Anyway, I think alternating the meeting times to accommodate
> participant's schedules is the right thing, as long as we actually
> pick up $participants in the process.
>
> So, are we on for 2000 UTC 19th April ?

Yes - it seems rotation could be our only solution for the time being
so we'll stick with this time and date for the time being.

I'll be updating the agenda in the coming days, so if there's anything
you want discussed remember to add it! Even if you can't make this
time, please add important items to the agenda or send them to the
list so that we can continue to make progress.

People who have open tasks at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks, could you let us have an
update on list before the meeting if you can't make it? We'll try and
build discussion around this as much as possible...

Best,

Jon