Wiki login error

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Mon May 19 11:03:30 UTC 2008

I went to <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq> and followed the link 'log in' to <https://fedoraproject.org//wiki/YumUpgradeFaq?action=login>.  I entered a username and password and submitted the form.  It took me to <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq> which has the error message:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/YumUpgradeFaq.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at fedoraproject.org Port 443