common theme for domain list cont'd

Yannick Lyn Fatt ylynfatt at flowja.com
Thu May 29 05:51:13 UTC 2008

Hey Craig,

Good Job! I like the new look of the planet and especially the fact that
it's consistent with the fedoraproject.org design. I too think the font
is a bit too small though. Also not too sure I like the text wrapping
around the member pictures in this case. Probably keep the image almost
in a column to itself with the body beside it, not wrapping around it.

Just my $0.02. Keep up the good work.

- Yannick