common theme for domain list cont'd

Nicu Buculei nicu at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 29 06:30:35 UTC 2008

Yannick Lyn Fatt wrote:
> Hey Craig,
>
> Good Job! I like the new look of the planet and especially the fact that
> it's consistent with the fedoraproject.org design. I too think the font
> is a bit too small though. Also not too sure I like the text wrapping
> around the member pictures in this case. Probably keep the image almost
> in a column to itself with the body beside it, not wrapping around it.

+2

As everyone else already complained, the text is too small.

And I do not like the wrapping around hackergotchis. It beaks the
formatting. Either use a separate column for those images (it may be
even on the right hand) or put it on the post title.

And a third, smaller, complaint: the list of feeds in the left column,
does not have to use two lines for each person.