Phishing

Basil Mohamed Gohar abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org
Fri May 30 14:37:42 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 16:23 +0200, Giulio Fidente wrote:

> Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 18:29 +0430, Mostafa Daneshvar wrote:
> >> I think a dynamic file like .php isn't bad. This file should list all files
> >> and folders in '/var/www/html' with proper links.
> >>

> > That would mean that anytime an HTTP server is installed, PHP would have
> > to be installed as well.
> >

> and if it's just to get the links, you don't need of php ... httpd does
> it already for you

The default setup, however, is that there is no index.(html|php)
present, so it shows the default installation script.  A change to
httpd.conf would need to be made to first allow directory listings by
default, and then to not display the localized default page
for /var/www/html.  But I think this discussion isn't for this
list...right?