Broken link on your page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SecuritySpin

aurora at ahazelton.com aurora at ahazelton.com
Thu Apr 23 15:00:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but I noticed that on your page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SecuritySpin
you are linking to http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/user/76201/gpart/
...that web page doesn't exists anymore.  I've been using this page on Gpart...it's a good replacement if you wanted to change the link...or just add it as an additional resource:  http://www.phonydiploma.com/gpart-linux.aspx
...it has tons of resources on what Gpart is, and how it can help find missing partitions.  There's also tons of links to LINUX help guides and information on disk partitioning.  I found it pretty helpful; you and your visitors might like it too.  Let me know what you think :)

Sincerely,
Aurora
aurora at ahazelton.com