Release Calendar(GCal)

Kamisamanou Burgess kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net
Wed Feb 18 01:54:37 UTC 2009

I think it is time for me to clarify my purpose.
1. I want to know if anybody on this list has created a Google Calendar for
the Fedora Releases that is kept current and up to date as often as
possible.

2. If the answer to one is not yes, then I will create one what is being
asked for in question one, regardless of what is said on this list. I then
pose the question of whether or not to place a link it on the
Releases/latest +1/Schedule page for others to which I want the answer of
yes or no.

3. If anyone wants the same thing in the Yahoo calendar, they are perfectly
free to do exactly as I do/request. This is just a contribution to the
community that the Project can either accept or deny.

Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess
http://www.kamisamanou.net