Countdown counter

Drew Kwashnak dragonbite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 02:18:53 UTC 2009

Hi,
I love the counters that have come out which count down the the next
release, and was wondering whether the counter is a new one (new
location) each time, or if the counter is in the same location each time
and just updated?

For example, before Fedora 10 came out it would count down to Fedora
10's release. Once it is released it shows "Fedora 10 out now".  Will
that same image URL be replaced with a countdown for Fedora 11 or will
that counter come up with some other URL?

I want to put the counter down on my blog an I am trying to figure out
if to wait for the countdown to Fedora 11 or if I can link to the Fedora
11 alpha image found on http://start.fedoraproject.org/ and it will be
updated when the counters start.

I home this makes sense.

Drew