[Fedora-xen] Getting Fedora yum-installed domU running on fedora with fedora-xen packages

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Mon Dec 18 15:36:18 UTC 2006

Hi

I wrote a very similar question some hours ago for Debian, which maybe
got no replies becuase nobody is interested in running Debian on
fedora.

The sad thing is, with the same problems and effects, I also don't get
a Fedory system running that I instelled with yum.  So, just replace
debian with fedora 6 and debootstrap with yum in the mail below.

Again, This same system runs fine with Xen from xensource, but I'd
like to use the Fedora Xen packages, for the security updates and
stuff.

There must be something special in the Fedory Kernel that does make
systems from "normal" partitions not work somehow, or something like
that.