[Fedora-xen] 4gb seg fixup, process on FC6 domU

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Wed Dec 20 16:15:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 12/20/06, Asrai khn <asraikhn at gmail.com> wrote:
> So the solution
>
> echo "hwcap 0 nosegneg" > /etc/ld.conf.so.d/nosegneg.conf
>
> work for us.

don't forget the ldconfig. people searching the list archive might
wonder why it doesn't work for them because they just follow this mail
here...

> > NB, even with this change you'll see the 4gb fixup messages if you run any
> > mono processes - eg beagle or tomboy - this is a bug in the Mono VM for
> > which there isn't any fix yet.
>
> We don't use mono process beagle or tomboy.

I also had this annoying problem but also on Domain 0. When reading
the "fine print" I saw the hint on mono causing theses things.

removed beagle and everything works fine.

thanks,
Henning