[Fedora-xen] Re: fedora-xen-ia64 integration, step 1

Juan Quintela quintela at redhat.com
Fri Jun 2 16:53:02 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 12:37 -0400, Aron Griffis wrote:

Hi
	I am going to integrate the _non_ problematic changes right now :)

> Ok, we can make this work, no problem :-)
>
> Here is the current xen-mkbuildtree-pre in xen-unstable:
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg?f=a2d784a51f25;file=linux-2.6-xen-sparse/arch/ia64/xen-mkbuildtree-pre
>
> Instead of running it only on ia64, we can run it on all
> architectures.  Since the recent patches, the last remaining files
> created by that script are:
>
>     include/asm-ia64/xen/asm-xsi-offsets.h
>     drivers/xen/core/xenia64_init.c

Noooooooooooo, the sparse tree braindamage again :(

xen-sparse tree is already brain-damaged enough for now, I think that
addind this kind of "improvements" will make it completelly
uncromprensible.

If you already have a different repository, why don't you _just_ put
that files into the right place in the 1st place?

I will very much preffer to add another patch that this copy of files :p

/me is just confused

> Nope, it just seemed more consistent with, for example, the %if
> conditional preceding it :-)

Taking a look at integrating your changes.

Thanks, Juan.