[Fedora-xen] FC4 on a FC5 Xen System

Eredicator X eredicator at hugedesigns.net
Mon Jun 5 05:41:44 UTC 2006

I am trying to install a FC4 domain on my Xen FC5 system that has several FC5 domains already running well.

I get through the install questions and then am told that my url is invalid. I thought it was my tree so I made another ... then tested that with a FC4 install on a separate box and it works fine. I don't see any hints in the logs and if I switch to my FC5 tree the install takes off with out a problem.

Can anyone point me to a tutorial or some reference for this.... I have googled around quite a bit and not found anything at this time......

Thanks all help is appreciated.

E./