[Fedora-xen] FW: How to make xen0 and xen with http://free.linux.hp.com/~agriffis/fedora-kernel-rpm

Zhang, Xiantao xiantao.zhang at intel.com
Fri Jun 23 13:31:29 UTC 2006

Thanks & Best Regards
-Xiantao

OTC,Intel Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhang, Xiantao
Sent: 2006年6月23日 21:29
To: Yu, Fenghua; 'Aron Griffis'
Cc: Yang, Fred; Tian, Kevin; You, Yongkang
Subject: RE: How to make xen0 and xen with http://free.linux.hp.com/~agriffis/fedora-kernel-rpm

Hi Fenghua/Aron
	This issue should be caused by mismatch of xen and xenlinux's Cset. Xen's version should be xen-unstable.hg's Cset 10314, but xenlinux not based xen-unstalbe.hg's 10314 and seems that it based xen-ia64-unstable.hg's Cset 10314. If so, it will cause unpredictable aftermath. The obvious phenomena is that one page of xen0's kernel code was flushed and triggered breakfault at last. Seems we should rebase linux-2.6-xen.patch to xen-unstalble's Cset 10314 first?
Thanks & Best Regards
-Xiantao

OTC,Intel Corporation