[Fedora-xen] crash booting rawhide xen0

You, Yongkang yongkang.you at intel.com
Sun Mar 12 11:34:20 UTC 2006

If want to get serial output in Xen, you can give the grub.conf like:

kernel /boot/xen.gz com1=115200,8n1 sync_console
module /boot/vmlinuz-hypervisor ro root=/dev/sda1 console=tty0 console=ttyS0
module /boot/initrd.img...

BTW, did the broken happen in booting XWin? I also catch a strange broken in 2032.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康