[Fedora-xen] : "Guest Install Error" while creating a paravirtualized guest with virt manager on FC6

Sjolshagen, Thomas Thomas.Sjolshagen at hp.com
Sun Nov 26 14:26:38 UTC 2006

As a suggestion, don't move the file but rather link it (# ln -s
/etc/xen/fc6guest /etc/xen/auto/fc6guest )

IIRC, the default path for xm to be looking for the config file of a
guest is in /etc/xen and by moving the file to ./auto you'll have to
specify the path whenever manually starting the domU (i.e. # xm create
/etc/xen/auto/fc6guest in stead of # xm create fc6guest). Naturally, the
problem w/having two copies of the file speaks for itself...

// Thoma