[Fedora-xen] performance and resource monitoring and statistics

Jan Michael Jan.Michael at cern.ch
Thu Apr 12 13:19:51 UTC 2007

Hello Guys,

I am think, that I am working on the same think like you guys.
What I want to do is to monitor the complete physical machine utilization
including the already mentioned metrics (CPU ,Memory,Disk I/O ,Netowrk I/O).
Once I collected this data I want to integrate it into our own monitoring
framework.
But the thing is, that so far I found no script or tool which can deliver
this values...

So. Have you achieved any progress in this case?

Cheers,

	Jan