[Fedora-xen] Install location for FC7 as a guest

Joseph Hesse joe_hesse at actcx.com
Sat Aug 11 19:48:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am using 'virt-manager', paravirtualization, to install FC7 as a guest
under FC7.  I can't seem to find a network install location that works.

The Fedora site list many ftp and http mirror sites for installing.  I can
ping them and verify they are alive.  My problem is I don't know how deep to
go into the directory tree to get something that anaconda likes.

I tried 'http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux'  The error
message I get is "Unable to complete install: Invalid URL given."

Can I take the FC7 DVD, mount it and then ftp to it?

Thank you,
Joe Hesse