[Fedora-xen] fedora 8 : exit a windows VM

Bob Jones lists at pavlodarproductions.com
Wed Dec 5 19:15:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

I had the same problem initially with all 3 of the full-virt machines
I've setup (XP Pro, 2000 server, and 2003 Small Business Server).  I
don't know if it was solved with Fedora updates or with Windows updates,
but it now works like a native Windows machine.

An aside to the rest of the list:

I have to admit that I have been very pleased with the performance using
a Xen VM over KVM/QEMU.  It runs at almost what I would expect it to run
at on the bare metal machine (AMD Athlon FX-62 w/4GB DDR2 800 memory,
software raid5).  This is a HUGE improvement over other virtualization
products I have used in the past (WIn4Lin/Win4Lin Pro, VMWare
workstation and server, Parallels, KVM/Qemu, and now Xen).  Developers,
please keep up the great work!

Bob J.