[Fedora-xen] fedora 8 : exit a windows VM

nooroon nooroon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:00:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm testing a fedora 8 and  it was a good surprise for me :  virtualization
tools are more usable, and virtualization with xen seems more stable.

I'm using xen to create a windows xp VM.
the only issue that I have, is when i ask windows to stop the machine, with
traditionnal windows tools : start>shutdown computer
the windows OS is stopping but the VM doesn't stop. It hangs on a windows
screen that says "you can now safely stop the computer".

With xen and fedora 7, I didn't have this issue. Does anyone have an
explanation?