[Fedora-xen] Centos Hangs before login prompt, and udev fails.

K T Ligesh ligesh at lxlabs.com
Thu Feb 1 21:26:38 UTC 2007

 Hi,

  I finally got xen to work properly by creating initrd by hand, so thanks to all the people who helped me out last time. Now I have another issue. The centos guest is hanging just before the login prompt comes up, and I also notice that udev is failing initially itself. I am using the images from jailtime.org.

  I created the mkinitrd by using the command below. Is there anything I should add?

mkinitrd -f --with=xennet --builtin=aic7xxx --builtin=serverworks --preload=xenblk --omit-raid-modules --omit-lvm-modules --fstab=myfstab  /boot/lxxen-initrd.img 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6xen"

  Thanks.