[Fedora-xen] Xen, Fc6, Windows XP Pro SP2, Install Problem

Karsten Rasmussen frommetoyou at comxnet.dk
Fri Feb 2 13:07:23 UTC 2007

> When the system says to press F6, Press F5 and select "standard PC" and
> continue.

This helped for a while. BTW: There is no indication on the screen that it
is posible to press F5. I had to press F5 directly after F6 not waiting
until screen image changes. If I waited to press F5 until the screen image
had change F5 had no effect .

The installation continued and the process also continued after the first
reboot.

The installaion was copying files but the second reboot did not succeded.

The second reboot started displayed disk size and booting from disk followed
by a black screen.

The qeme log file only writes redirect to /tty/25

Regards
K Rasmussen