[Fedora-xen] Installing RHEL5 as a guest OS

Andrew Avramenko ppavliks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:40:38 UTC 2007

Hello!

I have RHEL 5 beta 2 installed as OS of domain0. Now I'm trying to
install the same OS as guest. In the middle of installing RPMs
anaconda crashed with "install exited abnormally". In some cases it
crashed with errors in rpm locks. Could you help me?

I'm new for Xen, sorry if something wrong :)

Here is information about hardware and soft:
Memory for guest domain: 192 Mb
CPU: 1 VCPU

[root at localhost ~]# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 4
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 2992.658
cache size      : 2048 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat pse36
clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm constant_tsc pni
monitor ds_cpl est cid cx16 xtpr
bogomips        : 7485.54

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 4
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 2992.658
cache size      : 2048 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat pse36
clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm constant_tsc up
pni monitor ds_cpl est cid cx16 xtpr
bogomips        : 7485.54

With Best Regards,
RHCE, Avramenko Andrew