[Fedora-xen] Fwd: %post doubts

suyash jape suyashjape at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:35:30 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: suyash jape <suyashjape at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 16, 2007 9:36 PM
Subject: %post doubts
To: xen-users at lists.xensource.com

Hello ,I 'm a newbie Linux and i'm trying to use Xen and Linux together.
I'm facing few problens with %post in kickstart in FC5.

1)Copying of files during post is failing inspite of having Static IP.(
resolv.conf must have been ready.So dunno why.).

2)Other than /usr/share/doc/anaconda-11.1.1.3/kickstart-docs.txt file,
Could you suggest some documents which could tell me

"how flexible is %post and what all are the thigns we can do with it"

3)Also i'm a little confused about the state of the file system when
anaconda is running %post.Could you shed some light on that and what things
like /mnt/sysimage corresponds to?

will be eternally grateful
Thanks.