[Fedora-xen] Making Xen Guest Console Bigger

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 13 03:38:23 UTC 2007

I'm brand new to using Xen. I've just successfully installed Fedora 7 as
a guest system named F7guest with 618 Mb of memory and approximately 35
Gb of disk space. How do I make the console bigger so that I can
actually work on applications? The default console is way too small --
the whole desktop window is about 6X6 inches. I need the actual desktop
and application windows to fill my 19" monitor and be resizeable for
them to be any good to me.

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA