[Fedora-xen] Xen domain0 and guest kernel match problem

Xin Chen xcheney at allette.com.au
Tue Mar 13 00:46:55 UTC 2007

Hi all,

In fc5xen installation guide, there is a troubleshoot section which
mentions that:
the kernel version for guest system must match with the domain0,
otherwise the installation may start normally and then go nowhere.

what does this mean? I got confusion that, does that mean I can't
install different version kernel guest on the domain0. for instance, I
use fc6 as domain 0, I can't install fc4 as guest system?? That doesn't
make any sense, does it?

can anyone help me ?

thanks!!
xin