[Fedora-xen] Minimal Fedora 8 Xen Setup for Laptop

Mathew Brown mathewbrown at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 13 10:32:37 UTC 2007

Hi,
  I was considering installing a minimal Fedora 8 setup with the Xen
  kernel and then performing most of my work in several different DomUs
  (perhaps Fedora of Ubuntu) as well as running Windows in a VMware
  setup (don't currently have hardware virtualization support).  Note
  that this is on a laptop.  Are there any specific issues that I should
  be aware of (such as suspend/resume issues, etc.) and does anyone have
  any specific recommendations?  Thank you for your help.

--
  Mathew Brown
  mathewbrown at fastmail.fm