[Fedora-xen] Fedora Core 8 + Xenbr0 + network bridging?

David Levinger davidl at matissenetworks.com
Fri Nov 30 18:36:52 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I was working with Xen and Cent OS and by default a virtual networking
driver called Xenbr0 was created that acted as a "pass through" for the
virtual machine. IE that machine contacted our real DHCP server and
requested an IP address and all was well. However, on Fedora Core 8 it
seems that the default networking setup is to use virbr0 and to have a
totally different subnet and the host machine assigning IP addresses to
the guests...

How can I get back to just a pure network bridge that had the guests
contact our DHCP server for leases?

Thanks!

David

            Checked by MailWasher server (www.Firetrust.com)
                WARNING. No FirstAlert account found.
             To reduce spam further activate FirstAlert.
    This message can be removed by purchasing a FirstAlert Account.