[Fedora-xen] HVM DomU on F9?

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Wed May 21 15:58:56 UTC 2008

       That is probably what I will do, but Fedora has a short lifecycle, so
I thought 9 would be OK if it worked.  I am also considering CentOS 5.1, but
CentOS 5.0 didn’t work on my hardware, so I don’t know that I’ll have any
luck there.  Any reason that would cause me grief (short of there not being
a CentOS-Xen mailing list)?  Thanks,
       Dustin