[Fedora-xen] No pcifront in F10?

Jim Lutz jelutz at config.com
Fri May 1 05:40:07 UTC 2009

I have a virtual machine landscape consisting of a CentOS 5.3 Dom0 with
Xen 3.1.2, some PV CentOS DomU's with PCI passthrough (same versions),
and I'm trying to implement a F10 DomU with PCI passthrough. I set
everything up for the passthrough, and the F10 guest can't see any of
the devices with lspci. If I boot a CentOS PV machine with the same PCI
passthrough configuration, the devices show up with lspci. I've seen
some posts in various places about this issue, but no solutions. How do
I implement this?