[feedhenry-dev] Mongo Express Service - Manage your Mongo Database in RHMAP using Mongo Express

Craig Brookes cbrookes at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 16:02:34 UTC 2016

This is pretty cool. I actually think having the data browser as an MBaaS
service makes a lot of sense.
For auth it seems you could create a piece of middleware that calls back to
the platform to check a cookie or header value, if not there redirect to a
login screen and proxy the credentials through to the platform.

Craig