[feedhenry-dev] Dogfooding for Developer Experience

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 18:59:37 UTC 2016

I'm not really sure it makes that much of a difference.

Typically, almost all development work is done locally - i.e. outside of
the studio.

The real interactions (and problems) with the product come after an app has
been released as people are then fairly well locked into using the studio
for management, monitoring, upgrades, debugging problems etc...

So, if we really want to dogfood our product, we need to get something
deployed and then go through the pain of trying to manage it through the
platform...

--
John Frizelle
Platform Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*