[feedhenry-dev] Improving feedhenry.org

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 20:47:02 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

I'd love to see some additions and improvements to feedhenry.org -
especially with the open sourcing of the Build Farm and MBaaS on the way.

Up to now, we had been trying to restrict what we talked about to be just
the current OSS components, but perhaps we should give a broader overview
of the whole solution and then detail which parts are already OSS (lit up
links) and which parts are yet to come (greyed out with no links) -- just
an example of how we might achieve it.

Please feel free to circulate any ideas / suggestions / concepts or even
Github branches (the code is hosted here:
https://github.com/feedhenry/feedhenry.github.com)

Cheers,
John.

--
John Frizelle
Platform Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*