[feedhenry-dev] Improving feedhenry.org

Peter Darrow pdarrow at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 20:35:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

When I visit http://feedhenry.org/, it's hard for me to tell what the
FeedHenry project is or what it can do for me. I'm currently shown a large
ad for Raincatcher, and mentions of Mobile SDKs and templates, but there's
no high level outline of what FeedHenry does. Below the fold in the
"Develop, Deploy, Manage and Monitor" section there are a few sentences
that sort of give a summary, but I think we could do a little better.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Raincatcher an application built with
FeedHenry and not the platform itself? What are your thoughts on creating a
more focused landing page with clearly outlined features? One project I've
contributed to does a great job of this: http://locust.io/. Are we waiting
until the entire platform is open-sourced before highlighting it like this?

Cheers,
Peter