[feedhenry-dev] Normalize Feedhenry repo names

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 15:44:00 UTC 2017

> What I really wanna have is the repo using a pattern
fh-[platform]-[feature]-[language]

In our case we talking about 'project' instead of feature so format
fh-[project]-[language/platform] seems to be better suited (at least I see
this being adapted in other os projects)
Once we detach project it can possibly live their own life (it can be even
renamed).

> Maybe we can use fh-js-sync-server or whatever you like for the server
repo

That's really hard to decode. Sync server is just... fh-sync

WOJCIECH TROCKI

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>

IM: wtrocki
<https://red.ht/sig>