[feedhenry-dev] Demostration video of Openshift SAR, Grafana and Prometheus in OpenShift

Phil Brookes pbrookes at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 16:29:57 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone,

I have put together a video demonstrating the latest developments in
metrics for 5.x using Grafana to render the metrics stored in Prometheus.
Dave Martin and I have been working on this over the course of the last
week.

This video also demonstrates the OpenShift Subject Access Review rules that
can be used to restrict / allow access to services.

Prometheus is also using service discovery in this demo to find the
services it can scrape metrics for.

https://youtu.be/-37OPXXhrTw

Any questions or comments, please let me know.

Regards,
Phil.
​