[feedhenry-dev] API Mapper (from mobile-internal)

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Thu May 11 17:02:42 UTC 2017

This is well known limitation of API mapper.
https://github.com/feedhenry-templates/fh-api-mapper/issues/73

I think we need something that will cover all possible inputs:

- Allow to pass headers from original request.
- Allow to pass query params.
- Allow to pass query string params or entire query string.

We already have simple PR that will cover simplified use cases:
https://github.com/feedhenry-templates/fh-api-mapper/pull/88
We have epic to cover this work: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FH-2942

Regards

WOJCIECH TROCKI